The most basic definition of any security system is found in its name. It is literally a means or method by which something is secured through a system of interworking components and devices.
In this instance, we’re talking about home security systems, which are networks of integrated electronic devices working together with a central control panel to protect against burglars and other potential home intruders.
The latest smart locks offer things like voice activation, geo-fencing, and auto-locking features. With voice activation, locking and unlocking doors is as easy as it gets; simply tell your phone to “unlock the front door,” and the lock will disengage. With geo-fencing, you’ll never have to worry if you locked up before you left the house; just use the mobile app to set up a perimeter around your house, and use your phone’s location services to pinpoint your exact location. When you leave the perimeter, you can have the lock automatically engage behind you. Similarly, an auto-lock feature will have the lock automatically engage after it has been unlocked for a specific period of time.
Unique Track home security system includes:
- A control panel, which is the primary controller of a home’s security system
- Door and window sensors
- Motion sensors, both interior and exterior
- Wired or wireless security cameras
- A high-decibel siren or alarm
- A yard sign and window stickers
- No-cost DIY installation
- Outstanding customer service
- Smoke, CO monitoring in all plans
- Easy, preprogrammed equipment
- Smart home integration
- Mobile app in all plans
- No contracts for monitoring
Basic Process of Unique Track Home Security:
- Control Panel
- Door and Window Sensors
- Motion Sensors
- High-decibel Alarm
- Yard Sign and Window Stickers