Cold Chain Monitoring
Trace the exact location and have an eye on the temperature sensor of your vehicle. You can immediately contact your driver to handle the situation.
- Temperature sensor to monitor your vehicle and asset hotness
- Report temperature history
- Provide readings exceeding set thresholds
- Automatic alerts on door opening and door closing
- Waterproof casing
- Temperature reporting capability
- Real time temperature data
- Small enough to fit in small packages
- Stay connected to your fleet
- Ability to sound on alarm at the slightest hint of something going wrong
- Reduce cost of fleet management system
- Approach the problem in seconds
- Optimize temperature and fuel control
- Provide in-time status updates
- Monitor temperature of products
- You can access the temperature sensor at any time from any place
- Access the pinpoint location of vehicle
- Receive SMS when temperature shows any wrong behavior
You can optimize the distance
How it works?
Before a vehicle leaves the destination point a remote transmitter is fixed to a pallet or lorry. Every transmitter will log temperature information at 10-minute interims for up to 1 or 4 days. On appearance either back (at a similar circulation focus or a store arranged to the primary virus chain temperature checking framework) transmitters will promptly and naturally download information without the requirement for a manual block attempt.